BOGAFiT! ...a new, fun, and dynamic way to excercise.
BOGAFiT. This innovative fitness program offers a workout on water utiizing traditional gym workouts like burpees, pushups, situps, but with new unique core body workout by creating controlled stability.
- 25 yard indoor and 25 yard outdoor pool.
- Heated and cooled year round to maintain optimum temperatures.
- Warm water rinse shower, lady and gentlemen changing areas, and two unisex restrooms.
- Indoor pool has a ramp for easy entry.
- Diverse programming for all ages and abilities.
Our staff is eager to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Direct line to the Aquatic office is 281-759-1748.
Memorial Athletic Club offers American Red Cross Learn to Swim instruction with low student to teacher ratios.
Water Safety Instructor Certification. The Memorial Athletic Club only hires and employs swim instructors who are certified as an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI). WSI is a more advanced level of certification than the BSI certification (Basic Swim Instructor).
Team Spotlight - MAC Masters Swim Team
MAC Masters Swim Team featured in Gulf Masters Newsletter! MAC is the FIRST in the country to be showcased! >>read now! See page 5 featuring our masters swim team and our club!
MACAC is a registered United States Masters Swimming Group.