Coming to KHOU 11 Great Day Houston
Cristina Kooker with KHOU filmed a segment on BOGAFit. Air date TBA! Stay tuned.
I wanted to try something different so I went out on a limb and signed up for a BogaFit class…It was a blast!! So much fun and a great workout! I used lots of different muscles. My instructor, Carrie, was terrific…I am hooked and I signed up for another class! — Pat Peters, MAC member for 23 years.
- 25 yard indoor and 25 yard outdoor pool.
- Heated and cooled year round to maintain optimum temperatures.
- Warm water rinse shower, lady and gentlemen changing areas, and two unisex restrooms.
- Indoor pool has a ramp for easy entry.
- Diverse programming for all ages and abilities.
Our staff is eager to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Direct line to the Aquatic office is 281-759-1748.
Memorial Athletic Club offers American Red Cross Learn to Swim instruction with low student to teacher ratios.
Water Safety Instructor Certification. The Memorial Athletic Club only hires and employs swim instructors who are certified as an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI). WSI is a more advanced level of certification than the BSI certification (Basic Swim Instructor).
MACAC is a registered United States Masters Swimming Group.