Enter our raffle for a complimentary Monday night intro class in April and May. See the Front Desk for entry forms
American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards. Call Swim Office, 281-759-1748.
MARCH and APRIL SWIM TEAM STROKE TUNE UP CLINICS
March Spring Break, March 12-15 and April 16-19 and April 23-26. >>More Information
- 25 yard indoor and 25 yard outdoor pool.
- Heated and cooled year round to maintain optimum temperatures.
- Warm water rinse shower, lady and gentlemen changing areas, and two unisex restrooms.
- Indoor pool has a ramp for easy entry.
- Diverse programming for all ages and abilities.
Our staff is eager to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Direct line to the Aquatic office is 281-759-1748.
Memorial Athletic Club offers American Red Cross Learn to Swim instruction with low student to teacher ratios.
Water Safety Instructor Certification. The Memorial Athletic Club only hires and employs swim instructors who are certified as an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI). WSI is a more advanced level of certification than the BSI certification (Basic Swim Instructor).
MACAC is a registered United States Masters Swimming Group.