High-Intensity Aquatic Boot Camp
September - October 2016. Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Intense 45-minute, liquid workout using the resistant properties of shallow water coupled with Aqualogix Blades.
- Geared to challenge sports oriented individuals 18 years and older.
- Four-week course especially designed for individuals like runners, triathletes, soccer players and golfers.
- Training targets fitness components of agility, balance, coordination and speed in addition to cardio capacity.
- 25 yard indoor and 25 yard outdoor pool.
- Heated and cooled year round to maintain optimum temperatures.
- Warm water rinse shower, lady and gentlemen changing areas, and two unisex restrooms.
- Indoor pool has a ramp for easy entry.
- Diverse programming for all ages and abilities.
Our staff is eager to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Direct line to the Aquatic office is 281-759-1748.
Memorial Athletic Club offers American Red Cross Learn to Swim instruction with low student to teacher ratios.
Water Safety Instructor Certification. The Memorial Athletic Club only hires and employs swim instructors who are certified as an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI). WSI is a more advanced level of certification than the BSI certification (Basic Swim Instructor).
Team Spotlight - MAC Masters Swim Team
MAC Masters Swim Team featured in January 2016 Gulf Masters Newsletter! MAC is the FIRST in the country to be showcased! >>read now! See page 5 featuring our masters swim team and our club!
MACAC is a registered United States Masters Swimming Group.